APC Smart-UPS On-Line, 1400 Watts / 2000 VA,Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot, Extended runtime model, Rack Height 2 U
Includes: CD with software, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User Manual
• Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
• Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
• Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Provides remote management of the UPS over the network
• Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
• Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
• Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 2000VA APC Smart-UPS RT 230V SURT2000XLI . Please choose from the list below.