Intel X722DA2 2 Port 10 Gigabit SFP+ PCIe Network Adaptor
2 Port Intel X722-DA2 10GbE Ethernet Network Adapter, 2x SFP+, PCIe 3.0 x8
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
RDMA is a host-offload, host-bypass technology that enables a lowlatency, high-throughput direct memory-to-memory data communication between applications over a network.
iWARP extensions to TCP/IP, standardized by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), eliminate three major sources of networking overhead: TCP/IP stack process, memory copies, and application context switches. Based on TCP/IP, iWARP is highly scalable and ideal for Hyper-converged storage solutions.
The X722 is one of the Intel® Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters. These adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Telecommunications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
• Interoperability - Multiple media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
• Optimization - Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
• Agility - Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
Features • iWARP RDMA
• PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
• Network Virtualization offloads: VXLAN, GENEVE, and NVGRE
• Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
• Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
• Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
• Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® Processors
• I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.