Dual Port Dell Intel PRO/1000 PT Gigabit Server Network Adapter Card OEM EXPI9402PT
2 Port Intel PRO/1000 PT Copper Gigabit Server Adaptor Card, PCIe 1.0 x4, 10/100/1000, 2x RJ45, FH+LP Brackets, Dell OEM
By DPD On 16th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Connectivity You Can Count On
Conserve valuable PCI Express (PCIe) server slots while adding multi-port Gigabit Ethernet capability with the Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server Adapter. The dedicated input/output (I/O) bandwidth of PCIe ensures priority performance on each port—without bus sharing—for Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in Category-5 networks. Additionally, the Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server Adapter is designed to provide high performance in multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across multiple Central Processing Units (CPUs) when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux.
The Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server Adapter represents the fifth generation of Intel network adapters for Gigabit Ethernet, and features 10/100/1000 Mbps self-configuration for compatibility with mixed-speed network devices. For easy installation and management, all Intel PRO Network Connections are supported by Intel PRO Intelligent Install and the new Intel PROSet Utility for Microsoft Device Manager. Intel PROSet simplifies adapter installation and gives you point-and-click power to configure and manage all your Intel PRO Network Connections for connectivity you can count on.
• Two high-performance PCI Express 10/100/1000 Mbps connections for slot-constrained servers.
• Multi-Gigabit scalability and increased uptime through advanced server features.
• Built on Intel lead-free technology.
• Intel 82571GB Gigabit Controller: Enables two Gigabit connections in a single adapter, delivering increased bandwidth for slot-constrained servers and providing high performance, reliability, and low power use in a single, integrated, dual port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller chip.
• Load Balancing On Multiple CPUs: Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across CPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux.
• Interrupt Moderation: Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU utilization.
• Compatible with x4, x8, and X16 Full-Height PCI Express Slots: Allows dual-port operation in almost any PCI Express server slot, except x1 slots, and allows each port to operate without interfering with the other.
• Support for Most Network Operating Systems (NOS): Enables widespread deployment.
• Remote Management Support: Reduces support costs with remote management based industry-wide standards.
• Category-5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (TRP), 4-Pair Cabling: Uses existing 4-pair cabling and saves re-wiring costs.
• ROHS Compliant, Lead-Free Technology: Compliant with the new European Union directive (effective July 2006) to reduce the use of hazardous materials.
• Intel PROSet Utility for Microsoft Device Manager: Provides point-and-click power over individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration.
• Advanced Cable Diagnostics: Dynamically tests and reports network problems (error rate, cable length) and automatically compensates for cable issues (cross-over cable, wrong pin-out/polarity).
• Intel Backing: Backed by an Intel limited lifetime warranty, and worldwide support.
Additional information & specifications can be found in the official Intel .pdf below:
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan OEM
- 0871 472 4747