Intel E1G42ET 2 Port PCI-e Gigabit Server Network Card OEM
2 Port Intel Gigabit E1G42ET Gigabit 10/1000 PCIe Server Adapter OEM
By DPD On 17th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Third Generation of PCIe GbE Network Adapters
The Intel Gigabit ET multi-port server adapters are Intel's third generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the Intel 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, these new adapters showcase the next evolution in GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data centre. These features include support for multi-core processors and optimisation for server virtualisation.
• Cable Medium: Copper.
• Cabling Type: Category-5 up to 100m.
• Bracket Height: Low Profile & Full Height.
• Max TDP: 2.9W.
• # of Ports: Dual.
• Interface Type: PCIe v2.0 (2.5GT/s).
• Intel® Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c): VMDq, VMDc.
• Speed & Slot Width: 2.5 GT/s, x4 Lane.
• Controller: Intel 82576.
• Intel® Ethernet Power Management: No.
• Intelligent Offloads: Yes.
• Storage Over Ethernet: iSCSI, NFS.
• On-chip QoS and Traffic Management: Yes.
• Flexible Port Partitioning: Yes.
• Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq): Yes.
• PCI-SIG* SR-IOV Capable: Yes.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439