Dynamode 2 Port HDMI Splitter v1.4 3D Ready 1080P Compact Design
2 Port Dynamode HDMI Splitter v1.4 High Speed / 3D / ARC / Ethernet
By DPD On 21st Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
It is a flexible solution that accommodates multiple displays. When two or more HDMI splitters are connected together, they can be used to create a larger distribution.
How to Connect the HDMI Splitter to your devices?
• Connect the cable from your first display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Out1 slot in the back of the HDMI Splitter.
• Connect the cable from your second display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Out2- 8 slot in the back of the HDMI Splitter.
• Plug the 5v wallmount power supply into the wall outlet.
Features • Splits the HDMI Signal to 2 HDMI displays
• Maintains 480p, 720p, 720i, and 1080i, 1080p resolutions
• Connects two or more HDMI displays at the same time to the same video source
• Compact and easy to use with full remote control
• Supports HDMI Audio to multiple displays
• Uses HDMI cables to connect to the input and splitter output
• Maintains highest HDMI single link video resolution
• Supports HDCP compliant devices
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months