ReadyNAS 212 - 2 Bays with up to 16TB StorageMedia Hub for Your Home - Fully Secure. Full HD.
The ReadyNAS 212 is the industry’s first high-performance, cost and power efficient network attached storage product that offers full HD 1080p transcoding capability. With 5 levels of protection and up to 16TB of storage for your documents, photos, and videos. The ReadyCLOUD® portal-based user interface and app on PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets make it the ideal choice for consumers because of its simplicity and ease of use.
• Faster file backups and access up to 200MBps read and 160MBps write speeds.
• HD 1080p streaming and real-time transcoding to any device, anywhere.
• Link aggregation for 2x the performance.
• Perfect for streaming and data backup for multiple users.
• High performance anti-virus with near-0 throughput loss.
• ReadyCLOUD portal-based user interface and app make building a private cloud easy and secure.
• Advanced BTRFS file system delivers 5 levels of complete data protection.
• Powerful desktop app for complete file syncing and automatic backup..
• Virtual Private Time Machine Backup for all the Macs in your home. Features
Advanced Backup and Sync
• Up to 16TB of storage, a 1.4GHz quad core processor and 2GB of RAM.
• Automatic backup with new ReadyCLOUD® App.
• Sync multiple folders between ReadyNAS® and PCs.
• Time Machine® backup support for all the MACs® in your home.
• On-the-go backup of photos from your phone.
• Link aggregation enables up to 2x system throughput. High Performance Streaming
• 1.4GHz quad core processor for accelerated read/write.
• Powerful media server using Plex, iTunes® or DLNA®.
• HD media streaming to multiple devices.
• 1080p real time transcoding.
• Near-0 throughput degradation anti-virus. 5 Levels of Data Protection
• Automatic multi-folder backup and RAID, which keeps the integrity of your data even in the event of hard drive failure.
• Exclusive snapshot technology keeps historical versions of data, to easily revert files if necessary.
• Real-time anti-virus software protects against viruses and malware.
• Bit rot protection defends against media degradation.
• Free cloud resources for additional backup.