1U Vertical Server Rack Cable Management D-Ring Hook
1U StarTech.com Vertical Server Rack Cable Management D-Ring Hook - 2.2x3.9in (5.7x10cm)
By DPD On 15th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The CMHOOK1U Vertical Cable Management D-ring lets you add a 1U metal cable hook to your server rack or cabinet to provide an organized channel for your cables. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Constructed of high-quality steel, the cable D-ring measures 2.2 x 3.9in (5.7 x 10cm) and offers a flexible opening for easy insertion of bundled cables. Providing strain relief for attached cables, multiple cable rings can be attached to your rack where you need them for a versatile cable management solution.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Route cables neatly through your rack with an easy to install cable management ring.
• Increase the longevity of your server and networking equipment interfaces by providing cable strain relief. Features • 2.2 x 3.9in (5.7 x 10cm) Cable management D-Ring.
• 1U Bracket can be mounted to any standard rack post.
• TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
• Flexible opening.
• Sturdy steel construction.
• Use with server racks and cabinets, structured wiring closets and network distribution cabling to keep cables neat and tidy.
• Industry Standards: EIA RS310-D
• Orientation: Vertical
• U Height: 1U
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Steel
• External Height: 57 mm [2.2 in]
• External Width: 101.3 mm [4 in]
• Internal Height: 50.6 mm [2 in]
• Internal Width: 92.6 mm [3.6 in]
• Product Weight: 82 g [2.9 oz]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
When looking to upgrade your PC, RAM is one of the first places to look. More RAM reduces the amount the page file is used, speeding up programs and allowing you to run more applications simultaneously
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install