Seagate 1TB Exos 7E2000 2.5" SATA Enterprise HDD/Hard Drive
1TB Seagate ST1000NX0313 Exos 7E2000, 2.5" Enterprise HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, 512E, 4.16ms, NCQ,OEM
By DPD On 20th Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Trusted, efficient, and versatile storage with third-generation enterprise-class reliability, the Exos™ 7E2000 hard drive is designed for dense nearline storage with low power, offering 1TB and 2TB capacities. Exos 7E2000 is engineered for 24×7 environmental robustness and storage of large amounts of data in a 2.5-inch form factor.
Trusted Bulk Data Storage in a Small Data Centre Footprint
Exos 7E2000 drives optimise your data centre footprint in a proven 2.5-inch form factor for infrastructures requiring highly reliable access to bulk data. Conventional magnetic recording (CMR) technology helps Exos 7E2000 catalyse the datasphere, enabling data centre architects and IT professionals to deliver trusted performance, rock-solid reliability and ironclad security for demanding 24×7 operations. A 2M-hr. MTBF rating with supported workloads of 550 TB/year, dense data storage and low power consumption help you meet your storage SLAs while lowering TCO.
Significant Hard Drive Power Savings
Exos 7E2000 drives ensure data confidence with a reliable, low-power platform for efficient bulk storage operations, even in harsh data centre environments. Exos 7E2000 helps reduce per-gigabyte cooling and energy costs by packing high capacities into an SFF, low-power consumption drive. Included PowerChoice™ technology empowers IT organisations to tailor systems for optimal performance and power consumption, resulting in power savings of up to 35% over traditional 3.5-inch drives, and potentially operating as low as 1.1 watts when idle.
• Storage-hungry business applications.
• Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS).
• Maximum-capacity entry-level servers and blade servers.
• Rich media content storage.
• Enterprise backup and restore — D2D, virtual tape.
• Cloud computing. Features • Reduce footprint, increase capacity, lower costs.
• Store large amounts of data without using a ton of space: all in a 2.5-inch form factor.
• Quickly access high integrity data in a secure manner with the SATA 6Gb/s interface.
• Enjoy peace of mind with this third-generation drive delivering enterprise-class reliability for 24×7 environmental robustness.
• Lower your power costs and store data faster with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
• Rest easy with maximum system availability and drive performance as a result of improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||136 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||550 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||25 G|
|Max.Power Usage||4.74 W|
|Dimensions||70.1 x 15 x 100.45 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871-472-4747 or 01204-474747