Seagate 1TB ST1000NM0055 128M 512n SATA V.5 Enterprise Drive
1TB Seagate ST1000NM0055 Enterprise V5 512n, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, NCQ
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Advanced Write Caching feature enables up to 100% performance improvement in random writes over last-generation drive.
• 12 Gb/s SAS and SATA 6 Gb/s interfaces in industry-standard formats (512n, 512e and 4Kn) for easy integration into replicated and RAID multi-drive storage servers and systems.
• State-of-the-art cache, on-the-fly error-correction algorithms, super parity and end-toend SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage.
• Industry-leading rotational vibration design helps ensure consistent performance in dense multi-drive systems.
• Engineered for 24x7 workloads of 550 TB/yr.
• Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis.
• On-demand PowerBalance™ feature available for lower power/performance in random read/write environments.
• Seagate Secure® Self-Encrypting Drive featuring Instant Secure Erase for cost-saving drive retirement and secure data-at-rest protection.
• Seagate SeaTools™ diagnostic software to provide drive self-tests ensuring no unnecessary downtime and maximising TCO. Features • Hyperscale applications/cloud data centres with replicated storage.
• Massive scale-out data centres and big data analytics.
• High-capacity density RAID storage.
• Mainstream enterprise external storage (SAN, NAS, DAS).
• Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph.
• Enterprise backup and restore - D2D, virtual tape.
|Edition||Enterprise V5 512n|
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Dimensions||102 x 26.1 x 147 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747