Netgear MS2110 1Tb NAS & Home Media Network Storage
Stora lets you enjoy your home media content even when you're not at home.**
The NETGEAR Stora stores your music, videos, photos and files on your own network, independent from a corporate service. It's built for first-time storage users and makes sharing simple.
• Access your own content from anywhere: it's easier than ever before!
• Share pictures directly with friends or automatically upload them into your Facebook account.
• Backup Mac and PC systems to a safe location.
• Play content on a TV (through a DLNA-connected device like Xbox360, PlayStation, PS3, digital media player, iTunes client and even compatible TVs).
• Manage your media with a fast, easy-to-use browser interface.
• Optionally mirror Stora content onto a second disk drive with no tools or waiting.
• Watch a movie at the airport. Play your music collection in your hotel room. Upload your pictures from the beach, then share them with your friends. Automatically upload whole albums to Facebook. Download an important document. Stora puts it all in your own hands!
At last, home network storage that's comprehensive and easy to understand. NETGEAR Stora lets you store, share and protect music, movies, photos and data using any device on your home network. Share a private photo album with family and friends. Drop photos into Facebook with ease. Automate backup from the PCs and Macs in your home to eliminate data loss worries. NETGEAR Stora even supports a second hard drive that mirrors the first, on the fly, ensuring even greater reliability for those irreplaceable digital assets. Unleash the power of your home network with Stora.
Please note: Open Box Product. Features Stora puts music, photos, videos and other important data at the heart of your home network.
• Centralize all your digital media (videos, music, photos) in a single, safe location.
• Fast, stylish, easy to use browser based interface with embedded media player.
• Share photo and video albums with friends and family over the internet.
• Protect all your valuable documents by backing them up on the optional 2nd bay.
• Swap or add a hard drive in minutes without using any tools.
• Optional Premium features take remote access and media sharing to another level!
Please note: Open Box Product.
|NAS Form Factor||Desktop|
|Storage (Included)||1000 GB|
|Max. Storage Capacity||12 TB|
|HDD Form Factor||1 x External|
|Internal Flash Memory||Yes|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|RAM Memory Included||1GB|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR3|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Dimensions||150 x 175 x 146 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
"Manufacturer's warranty is reprinted here for your information only. Warranty terms subject to change without notice"
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
Subject to 2 years manufacturer's warranty, direct with Netgear.
Please follow the RMA procedure on link,
To log a new online support query or to reply to an existing case, please do the following:
1. Go to http://my.netgear.com
2. Fill in our online support web form
3. Follow the on screen instructions
24 x 7 pre- or post-sales technical assistance can be obtained from our European Support Team on 0844 875 4000.
Please contact Netgear only on 0844 875 4000 for your full 2 years warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, serial number altered, defaced or removed; or has had the warranty seal on the system altered, defaced or removed, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
This TekSpek covers DAS and NAS, what they mean, what they’re used for and how they’re different. We’ll start by looking at the technology, then move on to the players in the market and how the market is moving forward.