Well suited for HDD replacement in non-mission critical applications such as boot OS, edge cache and search index creation, the SSD DC S3100 Series is architected with a combination of SLC and TLC NAND, delivering the right balance of performance and value.
Features Lasting Integrity
You can’t afford to lose key business data—or your beloved family photos—to hard drive failure. That’s why Intel® Solid State Drives (SSDs) are built with proven end-to-end data protection and the highest level of drive reliability.
• Keep your data safe through millions of interactions
• Stand up to more than 2 million PLI cycles and self-tests without losing data, even during power loss.
• Are 100 times more reliable at preventing Silent Data Corruption, to ensure your files, photos and key pieces of information are there when you need them.
Reliably Effective Performance
When you invest in an SSD, you want to ensure that it will perform beautifully for years to come—no matter how much you stress it.
• Are tested more rigorously than the competition: thousands of drives in thousands of different configurations, over one million power cycles.
• Provide substantial consistency of performance.
Ensure that every component in your system works together. Intel SSDs with other Intel components, like chipsets, network interfaces, firmware, and drivers, offer a combined Intel system.
Leading the Way
Intel’s 1000+ researchers lead the industry in developing new memory technology breakthroughs, including creating the first commercial solid state drive, and now, building the world’s fastest SSD. Discover the story behind Intel’s two latest disruptive technologies, 3D NAND and 3D XPoint™ memory.
But beyond innovation, Intel also leads the industry in providing service and solutions to its clients. Intel support is world-class and available every step of the way, from helping you build the perfect solution to supporting you long after the sale is complete. You’ll receive best-in-class support throughout the product life cycle, including an optimized supply chain that helps minimize downtime for repairs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.