1TB Buffalo HD-PZF1.0U3B-EU USB 3.0 Portable Shock Proof Rugged HDD
1TB Buffalo MiniStation Extreme Rugged HDD, USB 3.0, Bus Powered, with 256-bit AES FDE
By DPD On 22nd Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The ingenious arrangement of shock protection features meets the U.S. Military Standard MIL-STD-810G, METHOD 516.6, Procedure IV and has passed free-fall drop tests with drops up to 2.3 meters*.
Moreover, the USB cable is integrated with the case so you will not be frustrated searching for a cable anymore!
The USB 3.0 interface moves data at rates of up to 5Gbps**. This vastly reduces the time needed for data transmission, making it ideal for transferring and sharing videos, large digital photo collections, music files, and other data-intensive digital content. MiniStation Extreme is available with 1TB or 2TB capacities. Both capacities are available in black; 1TB capacity is also available in red or silver.
Buffalo™ gave the HD-PZFU3 a sleek design with an attractive matte finish and Buffalo’s patented shock-proof chassis: U.S. military-grade shock protection helps protect the hard drive from damage, passing 2.3-meter free-fall drop test.
Water and Dust-Resistant
• Complies with standard IPX3: Spraying water from angles up to 60° from the vertical shall have no harmful effect.
• Complies with Standard IP5X: Dust will not interfere with the satisfactory operation.
Want more protection?
Hardware Disk Encryption: 256-bit AES Full Disk Encryption (FDE) protects your data from unauthorised access. This type of encryption has never been broken and governments and businesses place a great deal of faith that it never will be.
Easy Cable Management
Integrated USB3.0 cable snaps to chassis for pack-and-go-portability. Features • Highly shock-resistant body: U.S. military-grade shock protection helps protect the hard drive from damage, passing 2.3-meter free-fall drop test*.
• Water-resistant: Complies with standard IPX3, spraying water from any angle up to 60° from the vertical shall have no harmful effect.
• Dust-resistant: Complies with Standard IP5X, dust will not interfere with the satisfactory operation.
• Easy Cable Management: Integrated USB cable snaps to chassis for pack-and-go-portability.
• Hardware Disk Encryption: 256-bit AES Full Disk Encryption (FDE) protects your data from unauthorised access.
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0: The USB 3.0 interface moves data at rates of up to 5 gigabytes per second*, ideal for video and other data intensive digital content.
• Time Machine™ Support: For continuous back-up of your Mac computers.
* Test conducted on an industrial carpet in non-operating mode. MiniStation™ offers extra shock protection as compared to conventional hard drives; however, it does not guarantee prevention from damage to the cases, the internal hard drives, or the data in all environments
|HDD Connectivity||USB 3.0|
|External Connectivity||1 x USB 3.0|
|Dimensions (mm)||90 x 21 x 141 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0845 3511005