Scan 1 Metre Mini Display Port Male to DVI-D Male Cable
• Passive adaptor.
• Supports mini DisplayPort 1.1a and DVI-D output.
• Single link.
• Supports DVI resolution of 1080p.
• Supports DVI 225Mhz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps total).
• Supports DVI 12-bit per channel (36-bit total) deep colour.
• Powered by DisplayPort.
• 1 Metre in length.
|Type||Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Adaptor Cable|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||DVI-D (Male)|
|Connector Features||Single Link DVI|
|Cable Features||Passive Adaptor|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.