Scan 1 Metre Mini Display Port Male to VGA Male Cable
• Mini display port 1.1a compliant (5.4Gbps).
• Triple 10-bit, 162 Mhz video DAC for VGA signal.
• Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 resolution.
• EDID pass-through from PC to display.
• Spread spectrum for EMI reduction.
• Automatic sync detection.
• Low power standby mode.
• Powered from display port.
• 3.3v IO, 1.2v core.
• 400mW active and 15mW standby.
• 1Mtr length.
|Type||Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adaptor Cable|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||VGA (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.