USB 3.1 GEN 2 TYPE C to TYPE B Cable 1Meter / 3.28 Feet M/M
CAC-1524 - The Club 3D USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C to Type-B Cable enables the connection of your existing USB peripherals, Printers, External HDD's, Docking Stations, etc. with the common Type B connector plug, to the latest Laptops, tablets and Ultrabooks featuring USB Type C outputs.
The cable is backwards compatible and supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 as well. The USB 3.1 specification ensures a bitrate of 10Gbps for fast transfer of large files. Features Features:
• Connect USB Type B devices to USB 3.1 Type C enabled Laptops, Tablets and Ultrabooks.
• USB 3.1 data transfer rates up to 10Gbps when used with USB 3.1 host and device.
• Backwards compatible to support USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 specification.
• Thunderbolt 3 port compatible.
• Maximum power support is 30 V./3 A.
• Supports all operating systems.
OS Support: All
Input: USB Type C Male
Output: USB Type B Male
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 474747
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.