100cm USB 3.1 Type-C to Micro B 1m cable from Akasa AK-CBUB29-10BK
• New generation reversible Type-C connector
• Data transfer rate up to USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps
• Backward compatible with USB 3.0 Features • Length 100cm
• PC connector Type-C connector
• Peripheral connector Micro B connector
• Colour Black
• Product code AK-CBUB29-10BK
|Type||USB 3.1 Cable|
|Specification||USB 3.1 Type-C to Micro B|
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Connector To||USB (B) Male|
|Connector Features||Reversible Design|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.