100cm USB 3.1 Type C to USB A 1m Cable from AKASA AK-CBUB27-10BK
1m Akasa USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps, Type C to Type A Converter cable, Black - Perfect for Nintendo Switch/Pro Controller
• Length: 100cm
• PC Connector: Type-A connector
• Peripheral connector: Type-C connector
• Colour: Black
• Product code: AK-CBUB27-10BK Features • New generation reversible Type-C connector
• Data transfer rate up to USB 3.1 Gen2 10 Gbps
• Backward compatible with USB 3.0 / USB 2.0
• Perfect for Nintendo Switch/Pro Controller
|Type||USB 3.1 Cable|
|Specification||USB 3.1 Type-C to Type-A|
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Connector To||USB (A) Male|
|Connector Features||Reversible Design|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.