Pastel UV Green 1000ml Premix
Mayhems pastel range incorporates many differing technologies into one product, from dyes to Nano technology and of course a little Mayhems magic. With a system working life of about two years, of which is due to a design that is intended for prolonged use.
Features Properties & Benefits:
• Foil Sealed, Anti tamper evident technology
• Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your own colours
• Blended with Non-Toxic Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
• Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
• Contains all the biocides you will ever need.
• -8c freezing point
• Mobilises to prevent scale or sludge filming
• Boiling Point: up to 95° C (pressure dependent)
• Can be stored for up to three years, within in a cool dry environment
• Made in the UK
(Mayhems 1 Ltr no longer come with spout.)
Before Using Mayhems Pastel range
The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the loop. There must be an absence of bleach, biocide and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with Mayhems Blitz kit before use. Mayhems Pastel has biocides and inhibitors included within the mixture.
Warning: Contains Zinc Oxide. Do not dispose of down the drain. This is harmful to the environment. Please dispose of in safe appropriate manner. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children and animals. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.