Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 1L Clear Water Cooling Fluid
1L Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 Water Cooling Fluid, Clear, High QC Controlled Liquid
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 1000mL Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Premixed Performance Coolant, Clear, Transparent, Nickel/Copper/Brass Friendly£14.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- 1000ml EK-CryoFuel Water Cooling Fluid, Clear, Copper/Brass/Aluminium/Stainless Steel Friendly£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 1LTR
Our Ultra Pure H20 is the cleanest, most pure water cooling fluid developed specifically with liquid-cooled PCs in mind. Our Ultra Pure H20 has an electrical conductivity mark of less than 0.05µS or approx 0.05 PPM at source. The liquid goes though more processes than any other cooling manufacturer on the planet. In addition to this we guarantee that the consumer will not get any better than our Ultra Pure H20.
The Perfect Liquid
Every drop of our liquid is tested, erstwhile going through the process and if the reading ever goes above 1ppm, then the liquid is rejected and never used. We also use food safe bottles so that there is far less leaking of plastic into the bottle. This gives the end user the knowledge that everything in our power has been done to be able to deliver the perfect liquids for any water cooling loop. There is no other water cooling liquid on the market as pure as Mayhems Ultra Pure H20.
Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 goes though 14 differing filters (10 of which we can disclose) to achieve its goal of being the best liquid for water cooled PCs bar none. We even use our Ultra Pure water when making our Pre-Mixed liquids. Our quality controls are so high that for every 1 litre of Mayhems Ultra Pure Water made, over 8 litres is rejected.
• The best non-conductive liquid for liquid cooled PCs available to the end user.
• More than 99.999% impurities removed from the water.
• Food-Safe Bottles used.
• Long storage times if kept in a cool dark environment away from direct sun light @ 20c for up to 2 years.
• Can be used with Mayhems Dyes, Mayhems Silver Coils and Mayhems Biocide.
• Electrical conductivity mark of less than 0.05 µS or approx 0.05 PPM at source.
• 1 litre bottles come with a Child Safety Cap fitted as standard and 5 litre bottles come in a sealed drum with markers on the side per litre.
• Manufactured and produced totally in the UK.
|Core Coolant Specifications|
|Edition||Ultra Pure H20|
|Supplied Volume||1000 mL|
|Included Additives & Inhibitors|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Concentrates & Dyes|
|Recommended Mix Ratio||N/A|
|Mixable with Other Dyes/Concentrates||No|
|Coolant or Dyed Fluid Created||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.