1l Feser One Fluid - UV Yellow for water cooling systems (Non Conductive < 10 ìS)
1. Corrosion protection - for longer lifetime of your system ... Our priority for the liquids is to improve the corrosion protection. Different manufacturers of liquid cooling systems use different metals in their systems. To protect all these kinds of metals we developed a cooling agent, which protects the metals COPPER, ALUMINIUM, BRASS and NICKEL. The characteristic is here with the inhibitors, which prevents the corrosion of all metal parts in the cooling circuit at the same time. By this new development it is compatible with each system.
2. UV reactive - And it glows ... By the additive of different coloring materials the liquid gets the appropriate color. With addition of UV active materials, so-called artificial tracers, the liquid begins to glow when ultraviolet light hits the material in the liquid. For theses effects you only need a CCFL / UV Cold Cathode light tube which is already on the market and available from different third party manufacturers (e.g. Sharkoon, Revoltec, etc.).
3. Made in Germany The Liquids are manufactured and supervised in Germany in our production hall. All necessary components for the liquids are manufactured in Germany. In co-operation with specialists for corrosion protection at the professional school Südwestfalen / Germany, we developed this liquids particularly for PC water cooling systems. The liquids are examined each month for its consistence and submitted of different long term test in cooling systems. Thus we always ensure a safe and optimal product. In the laboratory for corrosion protection technology we can develop the liquid permanently further and adapt new standards. Features • Corrosion protection for Copper, Aluminium, Brass and Nickel
• Prevents Algae growth in your cooling system
• Conductivity less than 10µS/cm (20°C)
• Dropper Cap, No funnel required
• Ready for use, No mixing required
• Available in 6 UV Reactive colours
• Totally Odourless
• Environmentally Safe
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.