EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 1GB Dual DVI Single Slot Graphics Card
Make your entire PC experience faster with the EVGA GeForce GT 710 dedicated graphics card. Now, you can enjoy up to 10x better performance than integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications.
Take on modern games with advanced and reliable dedicated graphics. 80% faster performance than integrated graphics means a rich and smooth gaming experience. Plus, get the power to drive up to three HD displays with a single card.
GeForce GT means speed, stability, and industry-leading NVIDIA drivers. Tap into GeForce Experience to automatically get the latest drivers and optimize game settings with a single click.
*Compared to Intel HD graphics. Features • NVIDIA PhysX Technology: Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
• PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
• HDMI 1.4a Connector: Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 5.1 digital surround sound.
• NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync: Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
• Microsoft DirectX 12 API (feature level 11_0) Support: DirectX 12 API (feature level 11_0) GPU designed for ultra high performance in the latest version of Microsoft DirectX.
• NVIDIA FXAA Technology: Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
• NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
• NVIDIA CUDA Technology with OpenCL support: Unlock the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
• OpenGL 4.5 Support: Supporting the latest standards in the OpenGL API.
|Chipset||GeForce GT 710|
|Edition||Single Slot, Dual DVI|
|Manufacturing process||28 nm|
|Core Clock||954 MHz|
|Memory Clock||1800 MHz|
|Memory Bus||64 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Single Fan (1)|
|Interface||PCIe 2.0 (x8)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||3840x2160 @30Hz / 4096x2160 @24Hz|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||2048x1536|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||3 Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||No|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API (feature level 11_0)|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||25W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||300 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature||95 °C|
|Dimensions||111.15 x 114.3 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.