ASUS NVIDIA GT 520 Silent Graphics Card - 1GB
1GB ASUS GT 520 Silent, 40nm, 1200MHz GDDR3, GPU 810MHz, Shader 1620MHz, 48 Cores, D-Sub/ DVI/ HDMI
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The Asus ENGT520 SILENT/DI/1GD3(LP) Provides fully integrated support for 1.3a HDMI allowing for outstandingly deep video colour and 7.1 digital surround sound, essential for any future proof home theatre system. The included low profile bracket ensures perfect compatibility with even the smallest mini ITX form factor and to finish off the ENGT520 SILENT/DI/1GD3(LP) is equipped with a fully passive heat-sink producing a 0db sound level even at peak operation, perfect for all usage scenarios in today's performance demanding era.
Features • Passive Heatsink: 0db operation for silent running.
• Low Profile Bracket Bundled: Ensures perfect compatibility with even the smallest mini ITX form factor.
• Gamer OSD: Real-time overclocking, benchmarking and video capturing in any PC game!
• Splendid: Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television.
• Microsoft Windows 7 Support: Enable PC users to enjoy an advanced computing experience.
• DirectX 11 Ready: Bring new levels of visual realism to gaming.
• NVIDIA PhysX ready: Dynamic visual effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
• GeForce® CUDA Support: Unlocks the power of GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 01442 265548