Designed to exacting standards, the LMS 19" 21U wallmount cabinet offers a compact and secure containment system for your rackmount active and passive devices including switches, branch routers, telcom and low density cable patching. Ideal for both private and public sector installations whereby the enclosure can be fixed in secure locations. Flexible in design and features many design features found on the larger enclosures such as front U-numbering, multiple cable entry points and left/right hand glass door location, the LMS 19" 21U wallmount cabinet also features a single, vented shelf for non rack mountable devices such as modems, access points and branch routers.
• Lockable front Glass door.
• Reversible front door.
• RAL9044 Black powder coated.
• Multiple Cable Entry Points.
• Front and Rear Profiles.
• Excellent thermal cooling.
• Ideal for Branch Offices, Retail and Education.
• Ideal wall mounted enclosures for home, SME and restrictive workspace.
• 21U (D550mm x W550mm x H1020mm).
• If required, can be placed on desk or on the floor.
• Standard 19" vertical profiles with a choice of depths.
• Ideal for low density network switches, patch panels, CCTV and telco systems.
• Passive ventilation slots with the option of rackmount fan trays.
• Easy to install, can be affixed to most wall types.
• Useful design features including front U numbering, top and bottom cable entry.
• Bundled FREE vented shelf for non rack mount devices.
• Front lockable door with left/right fixing for total flexibility.
• Assembled in the UK.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 19" LMS DATA 21U Wall Cabinet, D550 x W550 x H1020mm, Front lockable door, Black . Please choose from the list below.