Dell P1917S 19" IPS Square 4:3 Business Monitor
19" Dell P1917S Monitor, IPS LED, 4:3 Ratio, 1280x1024, 6ms, 250 cd/m2, DPv1.2/HDMI v1.4/VGA, 5x USB, Black
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£140.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£140.48|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 29th Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Dell 19 Monitor | P1917S brings a whole new level of productivity to the work place without sacrificing comfort and convenience.
• Purposefully designed for comfort and convenience: With a full range of adjustable features, slim borders and multiple connectivity ports.
• Enhanced viewing experience: Dell ComfortView and flicker-free feature make work less strenuous when viewing vividly clear visuals across an ultrawide viewing angle.
• Reliable and Responsible: Get complete piece of mind with Premium Panel Guarantee, Advanced Exchange Service and an eco-friendly design. Features Purposefully designed for comfort and convenience.
Easily adjust your monitor to your desired angle, height, and position so you can enjoy great visuals across multiple monitors with no hassle.
• A more seamless workflow: Slim borders create a smoother and less obstructed visual experience when working across multiple monitors.
• Versatility you can count on: Enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt, adjust the height, and swivel your monitor to your exact preference.
• More ways to stay connected: Multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
Dell 19 Monitor - P1917S | Enhanced viewing experience - Enhanced viewing experience
• The Dell 19 Monitor | P1917S is perfect for professionals who work long hours and depend on a monitor that will display stunning visuals without inducing eye fatigue.
• Complete clarity: Get excellent picture quality with consistent color representation across an ultrawide viewing angle and a high 4million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio.
• Work comfortably with less stress: Dell's ComfortView feature helps reduces harmful blue light emission onscreen and with direct current, a flicker-free viewing experience is enabled.
• Auto Mode and PowerNap: Color settings of your applications are now customizable and allow for presets. And with PowerNap, you can worry less about wasting energy when you’re away from your computer.
|Panel Coating||Anti-Glare with 3H Hardness|
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Response Time||8:6 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 (°H/°V)|
|Contrast Ratio/Dynamic Contrast Ratio||1,000:1/4M:1|
|Color Bit Depth|
|Supported HDR Standards|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||38 W|
|VESA||100 x 100|
|Dimensions (with stand)||405 x 369 - 499 x 180 mm (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||405 x 334 x 50 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)||2.6 kg|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.
Date Issued: 17th Dec 2013
G-SYNC works in a surprisingly simple way - it calculates how long the present frame takes to compute and then, crucially, varies the refresh rate of the monitor to match. It works between a minimum of 33.3ms (30fps) and the maximum supported refresh of the display. The key takeaway here is that the graphics card and monitor are both synced up to one another - the monitor doesn't have the limitations imposed by a rigid, fixed-rate scanning routine.
Date Issued: 8th Oct 2010
Modern desktop computers and notebooks comprise of a CPU, motherboard, graphics, storage, and, usually an optical drive. Computers have a number of ports and sockets that enable the user to plug-in various peripherals such as a printer, USB mouse, or, perhaps most importantly of all, an Internet connection.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
Now shipping with all but the cheapest complete PCs are LCD monitors. Advances in display manufacturing and associated cost reductions with economies of scale have brought LCD monitors into the mainstream, shipping with budget systems that start at just £400. LCD monitors come in all shapes and sizes, have differing resolutions and inputs. The purpose of this TekSpek is to provide a basic understanding of how LCDs work, delineate their desirable features, and to offer basic buying advice.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
Whether the broadcasters are going HD or not, TV sets and projectors are arriving thick and fast which claim to support higher resolutions than regular telly. But HDTV is far from just one standard – it incorporates a couple of different resolutions, two different scanning modes, and a number of different frame rates. In this article, we present a guide to what all the terms actually mean.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.