Perfect balance of high capacity & high performance
• Complete more transactions faster with TurboBoost™ enhanced cache
• Low power that data centres need to reduce IT operating costs
• Future-proof with 12Gb/s SAS and Advanced Format options
• Protect data with Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models
2.5-Inch HDDs Improve Data Centre Storage Efficiency
Make the transition from standard 3.5-inch form factor drives with limited capacities and slower performance to the larger, faster and best-in-class Enterprise Performance 10K HDD. With up to 2× the capacity and a 70% smaller footprint, data centres can store and access data faster than ever, enabling them to keep pace with data growth while optimising scarce IT real estate.
• Deliver up to 150% faster IOPS with the TurboBoostTM enhanced cache option than the previous generation
• Store over 100% more data in half the rack space than even the highest-capacity 3.5-inch, 15K HDDs
• Lower power consumption reduces energy and cooling costs
Raid Rebuild Technology Improves Storage Efficiency
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD advanced media management technology improves drive reliability and data integrity. This eighth generation hard drive lets you rest easier knowing your storage devices will perform as expected. This enterprise hard drive features the Seagate® RAID Rebuild™ technology, making RAID recovery faster and safer.
Protect Data with Seagate Secure Technology.
Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K drives are offered in a self-encrypting drive option and can be used as normal drives or as part of a more secure solution at no extra cost.
• Seagate Secure drive options along with the built-in SAS Protection Information feature enable companies to protect valuable data, comply with regulatory mandates, and reduce risk to brands and reputations.
• Seagate Instant Secure Erase feature included on all SED and SED FIPS drives reduces the time required to overwrite a drive from hours to less than a minute, making drive retirement safe, fast and easy.
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
• High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
• Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
• Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
• Seagate® TurboBoost™ option accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time—even during peak demand.
• Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
• Over 2× legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
• Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
• Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
• Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
• Seagate Secure™ drive models (AES-256) help cut IT drive retirement costs while helping securely protect data where it lives—on the drive.2
• Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
• Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
• Power- and space-constrained data centers
• Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
• Compliance or data security initiatives
• Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 1.8TB Seagate ST1800MM0128 Enterprise SAS 2.5" HDD, 10K RPM, 12Gb/s, 2.9ms Access Time, 128MB Cache, 15mm Height . Please choose from the list below.