Seagate Exos X18 18TB 3.5" Enterprise SATA HDD/Hard Drive
18TB Seagate ST18000NM000J Exos X18 Hard Drive, 3.5" HDD, SATA III 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 4.16ms, NCQ, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Scalable. Responsive. Innovative.
The Seagate® Exos® X18 enterprise drive is designed for maximum storage capacity and the highest rack-space efficiency. Protected with Seagate Secure™ technology and delivering up to 18 TB capacity, Exos X18 is tuned for large data transfers and low latency. Count on Exos X18 to realise the greatest efficiencies and highest storage densities in the datasphere.
• Enterprise hyperscale applications and cloud data centres
• Massive scale-out data centres
• Big data applications
• High-capacity density RAID storage
• Scalable: Run big data applications to meet hyperscale demands
• Efficient: Get consistent performance with low latency and repeatable response times with enhanced caching
• High Capacity: Support data analytics capabilities and other dense architectures for highest rack-space efficiency
• Cost Effective: Optimise TCO with the lowest cost per terabyte
• Reliable: Enjoy extended reliability with 2.5 M-hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||50 G|
|Max.Power Usage||5.8 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 147 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months