Belkin USB 2.0 Printer Cable Trpe A to Type B - 1.8 Metre
Features • Offers complete compatibility with PC or Mac® computers
• Provides 36-degree turning radius to protect conductors from damage
• Exceeds USB specifications and delivers high-speed data transfers
• Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration
• Ensures error-free data transmissions
• Includes a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
• Hi-speed data transfer to 480Mbps
• 24K gold plated corrosion-proof connectors for maximum conductivity and a clean clear transmission.
• Tactilite™ molded strain relief provides a 360-degree turning radius for true protection against damage to the conductors.
• 20-gauge high performance power wires ensure maximum USB performance.
• Exceeds USB specifications.
• Belkin lifetime warranty.
• Fully compatible with Macintosh®.
• Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration.
• Flextec™ cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
• Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
• Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
• Impedance matched twisted pair construction helps to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
• Undermold shield helps to prevent radio frequency and electro-magnetic Interference (EMI/RFI). Hood shielding eliminates antennae excitation.
• WORKS WITH USB 2.0
|Type||USB 2.0 Printer Cable|
|Connector From||Type A (Male)|
|Connector To||Type A (Female)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.