PNY NVIDIA Pascal QUADRO GP100 HBM2 16GB GPU
NVIDIA QUADRO GP100—THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL WORKSTATION GRAPHICS AND COMPUTE CARD.
The NVIDIA Quadro GP100, powered by NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU architecture, is equipped with the most advanced visualization and simulation capabilities to meet the needs of the most demanding professional workflows. A single GP100 with 3580 FP32/1792 FP64 CUDA Cores has incredible horsepower to render photorealistic design concepts interactively, create extremely detailed 3D models, run intensive CAE simulations to validate designs, and evaluate design prototypes in immersive VR. You can even connect two GP100’s with NVIDIA NVLink technology to scale performance with an amazing 32GB of combined HBM2 ultra-high bandwidth memory.
Designs are becoming more complex. Media is becoming richer, higher fidelity, combining greater resolutions and complex visual effects. Scientific visualization and compute problems are larger than ever. NVIDIA Quadro Sync II compatibility enables the GP100 to build massive and sophisticated visualization, simulation and rendering environments. VR is changing all facets of entertainment, design, engineering, architecture and medicine. AI and deep learning are changing the way professionals are solving the most complex and challenging computing problems. Customers want to experience ideas, validate designs, test ideas, and simulate solutions and visualize the results as quickly as possible.
The GP100 is an excellent choice for developers who want to tap into the power of NVLink and Unified Memory to maximize their application performance. Additionally, its fast FP16 performance makes it an ideal desktop workstation solution for developers working on the latest Deep Learning/AI algorithms and frameworks.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
Pascal Memory Compression
Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
Support up to four 5K monitors at 60Hz, or dual 8K displays per card. Quadro GP100 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode. Each DisplayPort connector is capable of driving ultra-high resolutions of 4096 x 2160 at 120 Hz with 30-bit color.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
NVIDIA Quadro Sync II
Synchronize the display and image output of up to 32 displays from 8 GPUs (connected through two Quadro Sync II boards) in a single system, reducing the number of machines needed to create an advanced video visualization environment.
Frame Lock Connector Latch
Each frame lock connector is designed with a self-locking retention mechanism to secure its connection with the frame lock cable to provide robust connectivity and maximum productivity.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
Ultra High Resolution Desktop Support
Get more MOSAIC topology choices with high resolution displays devices with a 32K Max desktop size.
Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
Robust control of stereo effects through a dedicated connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to a Quadro graphics card.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerate techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computational fluid dynamics.
A single, seamless 49-bit virtual address space allows for the transparent migration of data between the full allocation of CPU and GPU memory.
NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video
GPUDirect for Video speeds communication between the GPU and video I/O devices by avoiding unnecessary system memory copies and CPU overhead.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations.
MULTI-GPU TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
NVIDIA NVLink High Speed Interface - Connect a pair of Quadro GP100 cards with NVLink to increase the effective memory footprint and scale application performance by enabling GPU-to-GPU data transfers at rates up to 80 GB/s (bidirectional).
Features • 3584 CUDA Cores.
• 16 GB HBM2 Memory.
• 5.2 TFLOPS FP64 Performance.
• 10.3 TFLOPS FP32 Performance.
• 20.7 TFLOPS FP16 Performance.
• 235W Max Power Consumption.
• PCIe Express 3.0 x 16.
• 4x DisplayPort 1.4 Connectors.
• 1x DVI-D Connector.
• 1x Stereo Connector bracket included.
• 3x DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter included.
• 1 x power adapter 2x 6-pin PCIe to 1x 8-pin PCIE included.
• The Quadro GP100 can run FEA, CFD, CEM, and other GPU accelerated analysis codes faster. With 16 GB of HBM memory, larger simulations can fit into GPU memory. Users can connect two GP100 cards with NVLink to provide 32 GB of HBM memory to run the largest simulations.
• NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU technology enables the GP100 to run compute and graphics tasks simultaneously, allowing users to run simulations and create 3D models at the same time.
• Quadro GP100 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
• Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality.
• Integrate simulation during design with finer time-steps, more depth of field, larger assemblies, and more detail in components.
• NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow.
• Combine two GP100 cards with NVLink to provide incredible rendering power for the largest, most demanding rendering workloads.
• Create immersive VR environments with larger, more complex designs that can be experienced at scale, complete with virtual audio and touch integration.
• The GP100 GPU support for deep learning software enables designers to take advantage of next-generation generative design technology, creating optimal designs rapidly through machine learning.
MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT SOLUTIONS
• Animators can create complex simulations and interactive visual effects like never before.
• Build extremely large scenes with large numbers of 3D elements, all fitting in graphics memory. Combine two GP100 cards for the largest models and simulations.
• NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU technology enables animators to simultaneously create 3D models and run simulations, significantly improving workflow efficiency.
• GPU-powered rendering enables artists to visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials. Combine two GP100 cards for the largest rendering tasks with up to 32 GB of HBM2 memory and dual-GPUs to provide the ultimate in rendering performance. With three H.264/HEVC encode engines and one decode engine, create and playback ultra-high quality HDR content with the GP100.
ENERGY (OIL & GAS) SOLUTIONS
• With up to 3X better compute performance than the previous generation, geoscientists can run simulations faster on the GP100, speeding up time to solution.
• Architects can create the most complex scenes, combing two GP100 cards to provide 32 GB of HBM2 memory for the ultimate photo realistic rendering solution.
• The GP100 GPU support for deep learning software enables designers to take advantage of next-generation generative (evolutionary algorithm) design technology, creating optimal designs rapidly through machine learning.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
• Industry leading double precision floating point (FP64) and half precision floating point (FP16) data performance make the GP100 the ideal development platform for HPC and deep learning.
• Quadro GP100 NVLink support enables developers to create software that takes advantage of the NVLink high performance connection between multiple P100 GPUs.
|Graphics Chipset||Quadro GP100|
|NVIDIA CUDA Cores||3584|
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores|
|Memory Size||16 GB|
|Memory Bit Rate||4096 Bit|
|Memory Bandwidth||717 GB/s|
|Single Precision Processing||Yes|
|Single Precision Performance||10.3 teraFLOPS|
|Double Precision Processing||Yes|
|Double Precision Performance||5.2 teraFLOPS|
|Deep Learning (Tensor) Performance|
|Integer Operations (INT8)|
|H.264 1080p30 Streams||N/A|
|Cooling||Single Fan (1)|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||5120x2880 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum VGA Resolution||N/A|
|Multi GPU Support||Supported|
|Multi Monitor Support||4 Displays|
|Supported Compute APIs||
|Supported Graphics APIs||
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Form Factor||Dual Slot|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Board Power||235 W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin PCIe|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Dimensions||111.76 x 266.7 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 1st Jun 2017
Inventor of the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), NVIDIA has been producing cutting-edge graphics for almost 20 years. Most of those graphics end up in the GeForce line of cards that power the best, most immersive gaming experience available.
Date Issued: 19th Mar 2015
Nvidia is more commonly known as the designer of graphics chips that power the majority of add-in PC gaming cards. Referred to as the GeForce range and available from anywhere between £30 and £850, Nvidia GeForces offer unparalleled performance and energy efficiency.
Date Issued: 30th Dec 2010
Practically all broadcast and film production environments today incorporate real-time graphics in their broadcasted content to enhance, analyse or animate normal video material. This requires strong systems able to product graphics quickly enough for live TV, as well as to combine the two different signals - graphics and video.
Date Issued: 8th Oct 2010
Modern desktop computers and notebooks comprise of a CPU, motherboard, graphics, storage, and, usually an optical drive. Computers have a number of ports and sockets that enable the user to plug-in various peripherals such as a printer, USB mouse, or, perhaps most importantly of all, an Internet connection.
Date Issued: 22nd Oct 2008
CUDA technology is the world’s only C language environment that enables programmers and developers to write software to solve complex computational problems in a fraction of the time by tapping into the many-core parallel processing power of GPUs.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
If you’re the least bit interested in graphics cards, we’re sure that you’ve heard the terms SLI and CrossFire bandied about recently. Touted as a means of achieving maximum 3D performance by, effectively, using two or more graphics cards in tandem, multi-GPU technology is here to stay. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look SLI and CrossFire; the two competing multi-GPU solutions from NVIDIA and ATI Technologies, respectively.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Explaining how a modern GPU works in completeness would take a book. Or two. Per class of chip. Per vendor. They’re extraordinarily complex pieces of engineering and production, and the end result contains more transistors than multiple modern x86 processors.