The new AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 server GPU is part of AMD’s family of hardware-based virtualized GPUs. Equipped with AMD Multiuser GPU technology, this new GPU is designed specifically for virtualized environments. Easy to set up and manage, the AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 server GPU allows IT managers to address up to 32 users per GPU, with each user having an equal share of its performance. IT Managers are free to configure the AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 GPU to meet the needs of their organization, whether it’s for CAD and M&E workloads used by design professionals, or office applications that task workers utilize every day. Since no user licensing fees are required to use AMD’s virtualization solution, the AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 server GPU provides outstanding performance-per-dollar for GPU virtualization, and organizations can realize the economic benefits of desktop virtualization by moving physical server, devices to the data center. Fully featured and offering data security, the AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 GPU represents a new, easy and safe way of virtualizing your office environment.
• The AMD FirePro™ family of virtualized GPUs with AMD Multiuser GPU technology, provides a simple and scalable solution for IT Managers looking to virtualize their enterprise environment.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 Server GPU supports the new AMD Multiuser GPU technology, the first hardware-based virtualized GPU solution, designed to keep your user’s data safer than ever before.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 and S7150 x2 Server GPUs are currently the only virtual GPUs capable of accelerating compute workloads based on OpenCL™.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 Server GPU supports up to 32 users per GPU, providing users with predictable desktop-like performance and features in a virtualized environment, while giving IT Managers outstanding performance for their dollar.
• AMD Multiuser GPU technology: Enables consistent, predictable and secure performance from your virtualized workstation with the world’s first hardware-based virtualized GPU solution, the AMD Multiuser GPU. This new virtualization solution from AMD can enable users to have workstation-class experiences with full ISV certifications, and workstation-class performance.
• 16GB GDDR5 Memory: Equipped with 16GB of GDDR5 memory, the FirePro S7150 x2 server GPU can accelerate applications and process computationally complex workflows with ease.
• Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory: Helps ensure the accuracy of your computations by correcting any single or double bit error as a result of naturally occurring background radiation;
• OpenCL™ 2.0 Support: Helps professionalstap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and Media & Entertainment applications that support OpenCL. The AMD FirePro S7150 x2 server GPU supports OpenCL™ 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
• Energy Efficient Design: AMD FirePro S7150 x2 GPUs support unique power monitoring and management technologies, and have a maximum power consumption of 265 watts. AMD PowerTune1 technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage.
• AMD PowerTune: AMD PowerTune Technology is an intelligent power management system that monitors both GPU activity and power draw. AMD PowerTune optimizes the GPU to deliver low power draw when GPU workloads do not demand full activity and delivers the optimal clock speed to ensure the highest possible performance within the GPU’s power budget for high intensity workloads.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 16GB AMD FirePro S7150X2 Server GPU, Passive Cooling, 256-bit GDDR5, 7.54 TFLOPS, EEC Support, PCIe 3.0 x16 . Please choose from the list below.