AMD 16GB FirePro S7150X2 Passive Cooling Server GPU
16GB AMD FirePro S7150X2 Server GPU, Passive Cooling, 256-bit GDDR5, 7.54 TFLOPS, EEC Support, PCIe 3.0 x16
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• The AMD FirePro™ family of virtualized GPUs with AMD Multiuser GPU technology, provides a simple and scalable solution for IT Managers looking to virtualize their enterprise environment.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 Server GPU supports the new AMD Multiuser GPU technology, the first hardware-based virtualized GPU solution, designed to keep your user’s data safer than ever before.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 and S7150 x2 Server GPUs are currently the only virtual GPUs capable of accelerating compute workloads based on OpenCL™.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 Server GPU supports up to 32 users per GPU, providing users with predictable desktop-like performance and features in a virtualized environment, while giving IT Managers outstanding performance for their dollar. Features • AMD Multiuser GPU technology: Enables consistent, predictable and secure performance from your virtualized workstation with the world’s first hardware-based virtualized GPU solution, the AMD Multiuser GPU. This new virtualization solution from AMD can enable users to have workstation-class experiences with full ISV certifications, and workstation-class performance.
• 16GB GDDR5 Memory: Equipped with 16GB of GDDR5 memory, the FirePro S7150 x2 server GPU can accelerate applications and process computationally complex workflows with ease.
• Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory: Helps ensure the accuracy of your computations by correcting any single or double bit error as a result of naturally occurring background radiation;
• OpenCL™ 2.0 Support: Helps professionalstap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and Media & Entertainment applications that support OpenCL. The AMD FirePro S7150 x2 server GPU supports OpenCL™ 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
• Energy Efficient Design: AMD FirePro S7150 x2 GPUs support unique power monitoring and management technologies, and have a maximum power consumption of 265 watts. AMD PowerTune1 technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage.
• AMD PowerTune: AMD PowerTune Technology is an intelligent power management system that monitors both GPU activity and power draw. AMD PowerTune optimizes the GPU to deliver low power draw when GPU workloads do not demand full activity and delivers the optimal clock speed to ensure the highest possible performance within the GPU’s power budget for high intensity workloads.
|Manufacturing process||28 nm|
|Microarchitecture||Tonga PRO GL|
|Cores & Clocks|
|Core Clock||1050 MHz|
|Video Memory (VRAM)|
|Memory Clock||1250 MHz|
|Memory Bus||256 Bit|
|I/O & Connectivity|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|GeForce VR Ready||No|
|Multi-Way Graphics Support|
|Microsoft DirectX Support|
|Max. Concurrent Displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution|
|Real-Time Ray Tracing||No|
|NVIDIA RT Cores|
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores|
|Power & Thermals|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||750 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01276 932318