AMD 16GB FirePro S7150X2 Passive Cooling Server GPU
• The AMD FirePro™ family of virtualized GPUs with AMD Multiuser GPU technology, provides a simple and scalable solution for IT Managers looking to virtualize their enterprise environment.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 Server GPU supports the new AMD Multiuser GPU technology, the first hardware-based virtualized GPU solution, designed to keep your user’s data safer than ever before.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 and S7150 x2 Server GPUs are currently the only virtual GPUs capable of accelerating compute workloads based on OpenCL™.
• The AMD FirePro™ S7150 x2 Server GPU supports up to 32 users per GPU, providing users with predictable desktop-like performance and features in a virtualized environment, while giving IT Managers outstanding performance for their dollar. Features • AMD Multiuser GPU technology: Enables consistent, predictable and secure performance from your virtualized workstation with the world’s first hardware-based virtualized GPU solution, the AMD Multiuser GPU. This new virtualization solution from AMD can enable users to have workstation-class experiences with full ISV certifications, and workstation-class performance.
• 16GB GDDR5 Memory: Equipped with 16GB of GDDR5 memory, the FirePro S7150 x2 server GPU can accelerate applications and process computationally complex workflows with ease.
• Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory: Helps ensure the accuracy of your computations by correcting any single or double bit error as a result of naturally occurring background radiation;
• OpenCL™ 2.0 Support: Helps professionalstap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and Media & Entertainment applications that support OpenCL. The AMD FirePro S7150 x2 server GPU supports OpenCL™ 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
• Energy Efficient Design: AMD FirePro S7150 x2 GPUs support unique power monitoring and management technologies, and have a maximum power consumption of 265 watts. AMD PowerTune1 technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage.
• AMD PowerTune: AMD PowerTune Technology is an intelligent power management system that monitors both GPU activity and power draw. AMD PowerTune optimizes the GPU to deliver low power draw when GPU workloads do not demand full activity and delivers the optimal clock speed to ensure the highest possible performance within the GPU’s power budget for high intensity workloads.
|Manufacturing process||28 nm|
|Microarchitecture||Tonga PRO GL|
|Streams||1792 + 1792|
|Core Clock||1050 MHz|
|Memory Clock||1250 MHz|
|Memory Bus||256 Bit|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution|
|Max. Concurrent Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||No|
|Microsoft DirectX Support|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||750 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.