Today’s growing businesses demand and rely more on their network to carry out mission-critical business activities. Companies are putting more network traffic and applications such as VoIP phones and IP cameras on their Ethernet infrastructure. It needs the network intelligence to separate the voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize them accordingly. However, companies do not necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed (Plus) Switches meet this growing need by providing fundamental network features that will help optimize the performance of business networks.
On top of the plug-N-play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, these switches also offer essential networking features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG) on models with 16 ports or more, rate limiting and traffic monitoring. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed (Plus) Switches are an exceptional value for businesses looking to add intelligence to their network beyond what unmanaged switches can provide.
• ProSAFE Web Managed (Plus) Switch delivers network monitoring, traffic prioritization and VLAN
• Up to 24 ports (depending on model) deliver up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
• Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
• Gigabit speed with QoS, VLAN and network monitoring
• VLAN support for traffic segmentation
• Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
• Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
• Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
• Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls
• IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
• Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
• Port mirroring for network monitoring
• Jumbo frame support
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 16 Port NETGEAR ProSAFE Plus Gigabit Switch, PoE, QoS, VLAN, Network Monitoring . Please choose from the list below.