NETGEAR Stackable M4300 16 Port ProSafe 10 Gigabit Network Switch XSM4316S-100NES
16 Port Netgear M4300-8X8F, M4300 Intelligent Edge Series Stackable Switch, 8x 100/1000/10G RJ45, 8x 1000/10G SFP+
By DPD On 24th Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
• M4300 is flexible enough for mixed stacking between 10 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models, using any 10G port with any media type (RJ45, SFP+, DAC cables).
• High-availability is another key differentiator for stackable solutions: in case of a master switch failure, NSF and hitless failover ensure the standby switch takes over while forwarding plane continues to forward traffic on the operational stack members without any service interruption.
• Two half-width M4300 switches can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack installations with Auto-iSCSI prioritization.
• 10 Gigabit ports are all independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds.
• Entire feature set including L2 switching (multi-tiered access control) and L3 routing (static, RIP, OSPF, VRRP, PIM, PBR) is available without license
• DHCP/BootP innovative auto-installation including firmware and configuration file upload automation
• Line-rate spine and leaf stacking topologies offer multiple possibilities in server rooms, in branch collapsed cores or at the edge of growing networks.
• Even if an organization is not ready for SDN, OpenFlow support offers future-ready design for maximum investment protection.
• With successive tiering, the Authentication Manager allows for authentication methods per port for a tiered authentication based on configured time-outs.
• With BYOD, tiered Dot1x -> MAB -> Captive Portal authentication is powerful and simple to implement with strict policies.
Industry standard management
• Industry standard command line interface (CLI), functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI), SNMP, sFlow and RSPAN.
• Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with centralized firmware updates and mass-configuration support. Features Key features:
• Cost effective 1G access layer in campus LAN networks, and high performance 10G distribution layer for midsize organizations networks.
• Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set - no license required - including Policy Based Routing, RIP, VRRP, OSPF and PIM.
• Innovative mixed "Spine and Leaf", 1G and 10G stacking with nonstop forwarding and hitless failover redundancy.
• Low acoustics, half-width 16-port and 24-port 10G models can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack.
• Up to 384 (Gigabit) ports, or 384 (10 Gigabit) ports, or a combination of both in a single logical switch.
• PoE+ (30 watts per port) with hot swap, redundant power supplies and full provisioning.
• 48-port 10G models ultra-low latency and scalable table size with 128K MAC, 8K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs, 12K routes.
• Mixed Stack of 1G and 10G models provides 16K MAC, 2K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs and 512 routes.
• SDN-Ready OpenFlow 1.3 support for maximum investment protection.
• Advanced classifier-based, time-based hardware implementation for L2 (MAC), L3 (IP) and L4 (UDP/TCP transport ports) security and prioritization.
• Selectable Port-Channel / LAG (802.3ad - 802.1AX) L2/L3/L4 hashing for fault tolerance and load sharing with any type of Ethernet channeling.
• Voice VLAN with SIP, H323 and SCCP protocols detection and LLDP-MED IP phones automatic QoS and VLAN configuration.
• Efficient authentication tiering with successive DOT1X, MAB and Captive Portal methods for streamlined BYOD.
• Comprehensive IPv4/IPv6 static and dynamic routing including Proxy ARP, OSPF, Policy-based routing and automatic 6-to-4 tunneling.
• Enhanced IPv4/IPv6 multicast forwarding with IGMPv3/MLDv2 ASM and SSM Proxy and Control Packet Flooding protection.
• High performance IPv4/IPv6 multicast routing with PIM timer accuracy and unhandled PIM (S,G,rpt) state machine events transitioning.
• Advanced IPv4/IPv6 security implementation including malicious code detection, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard protection and DoS attacks mitigation.
• Innovative multi-vendor Auto-iSCSI capabilities for easier virtualization optimization.
• Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management.
• Vertical or horizontal flexible stacking with management unit hitless failover and nonstop forwarding across operational stack members.
• Spine and leaf architecture with every leaf switch (1G access switches) connecting to every spine switch (distributed 10G "core" switches).
• Stacking and distributed link aggregation allow for multi-resiliency with zero downtime and load balancing capabilities.
• Link Dependency new feature enables or disables ports based on the link state of different ports.
• Per VLAN Spanning Tree and Per VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVSTP/PVRSTP) offer interoperability with PVST+ infrastructures.
• DHCP/BootP innovative auto-installation including firmware and configuration file upload automation.
• Industry standard SNMP, RMON, MIB, LLDP, AAA, sFlow and RSPAN remote mirroring implementation.
• Service port for out-of-band Ethernet management (OOB).
• Standard RS232 straight-through serial RJ45 and Mini-USB ports for local management console.
• Standard USB port for local storage, logs, configuration or image files.
• Dual firmware image and configuration file for updates with minimum service interruption.
• Industry standard command line interface (CLI) for IT admins used to other vendors commands.
• Fully functional Web console (GUI) for IT admins who prefer an easy to use graphical interface.
• Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with mass-configuration support.
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports||
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||16MB|
|Acoustic Noise||36.9 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||123,644 - 196,120 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||212 x 44 x 345 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200