16 Port Dynamode 10/100/1000 Gigabit Rackmount Switch
The new Dynamode SWG160010-R is both a rack-mount or desktop gigabit (1000BaseT) ethernet switch that suits both home, SoHo and small businesses by adding network speeds at minimal costs. Featuring 16-Ports that auto-sense at 1000/100/10Mbps means you can have a mixed variety of new gigabit devices as well as lower speed devices such as printer servers, access control and other legacy devices.
Allowing up to 1000Mbps means you will greatly increase IP data flow from the likes of servers, web hosting servers, exchange servers and other client/server applications whereby a faster return-to application (RTO) can be assured, meaning better workflow on tradition applications but also on the latest intensive applications including VoIP, multicast video broadcasting and other time sensitive applications.
Ideal for stacking existing switches, the Dynamode SWG160010-R comes with a silent, integral power supply and bundled 19” brackets for data cabinet deployment.
Features • 16-port Gigabit (1000/100/10Mbps) ethernet switch
• Up to x10 data speed performance than fast ethernet*
• Ideal for business networks - servers, workstations, SAN
• Faster return-to-application time for client/server apps
• Mac size: 8K Packet Buffer: 128KB store & forward
• Advanced ASIC processor for faster data transfers
• Broadcast storm protection - locks out bad IP devices
• Rack-mountable - complete with 19” brackets
• Internal power-supply - silent operation
|Network Ports||16 x Gigabit 10/100/1000|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Max. Power Consumption||40 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||440 x 44 x 210 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.