The Adaptec Series 7 RAID adapter family features PMC’s 24 port PM8015 RAID-on-Chip (ROC), which combines a x8 PCIe Gen3 interface with 6Gb/s SAS ports to enable a new generation of high-performance RAID adapters that are unmatched by any other ROC in the industry. Adaptec Series 7 RAID adapters are available with 8, 16 or 24 native SAS/SATA ports.
• New Levels of Performance : Series 7 adapters perform at up to 6.6 GB/s on sequential reads and up to 2.6 GB/s on sequential writes on parity RAID 5, more than doubling the performance of competing host-based RAID adapters
• Connectivity : Series 7 adapters support all types of devices including drives, tapes, autoloaders, external RAID systems. They support migration of disk drives from standard Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) as well as onboard SATA or SAS interfaces from the motherboard
• Zero-Maintenance Cache Protection (ZMCP): Series 7 adapters can be combined with our third-generation AFM-700 flash-based cache protection module (sold separately) to enable instant battery-free protection of the data within the cache
• Adaptec maxView Storage Manager: Adaptec maxView provides the powerful features of Adaptec Storage Manager in an HTML5 web interface that can be viewed in standard desktop or mobile browsers without the need for separate software installation
• Hybrid RAID : With Hybrid RAID 1 & 10 the Series 7 adapters offer maximum performance and reliability by combining SSDs and HDDs in a single mirroring array. By performing read operations from the faster SSD and write operations on both the SSDs and HDDs the result is tremendous performance gains over standard HDD RAID arrays
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 16 Port Adaptec 71605Q RAID Controller PCIe 3.0 x8, 1GB Cache, maxCache 3.0 . Please choose from the list below.