Mayhems Yellow Dye 15ml for use with PC Water Coolants
All the dyes in Mayhems dye range have been tested so they all work with each other and can be mixed to create any colour the user wishes. We have gone though many different dyes to make sure what you get works and works well.
Our dyes can be used with any premixed liquids, Water, Coolant that is not alcohol based.
• Each dye comes in a 15ml Capped squeezable bottle.
• Mayhems Dyes can be mixed (unless otherwise stated).
• The strongest and brightest colours available to date.
• Tested to destruction so the user knows they will not clog a system.
• Will not break down or separate and will not destroy plastics, rubbers, sealants.
• Non-industrial Dyes - So does not contain contaminates
• 1 x 15ml bottle with do upwards of 5 US gallons or upwards 18.9 Ltrs
• Comes in UV active and None UV colours to mix and match.
• All our dyes are none toxic and conform to the highest standards ever seen in the water cooling world.
• Up to 3 years shelf life span. 2 Years once opened and kept in a cool, dry, dark environment.
• Renowned for being the best you can get and will not clog or break down in a water cooling system.
• All our dyes are traceable back to source and we only use the highest quality dyes.
• Made and developed in the UK.
Please note: Mayhems Dye does not contain any biocide. Features • Yellow (Non-UV) Colour
• 15ml Resealable Dropper Bottle
• Brightest Dyes On The Market
• Can Be Mixed With Other Colour Mayhem Dyes
• Add As Much Or As Little As You Require
• Environmentally and Animal Friendly
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.