to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
All the dyes in Mayhems dye range have been tested so they all work with each other and can be mixed to create any colour the user wishes. We have gone though many different dyes to make sure what you get works and works well. Our dyes can be used with any premixed liquids, Water, Coolant that is not alcohol based. Features • Each dye comes in a 15ml Capped squeezable bottle.
• Mayhems Dyes can be mix (unless otherwise stated).
• The strongest and brightest colour available to date.
• Tested to destruction so the user knows they will not clog a system.
• Will not break down or separate and will not destroy plastics, rubbers, sealants.
• None industrial Dyes there for do not contain contaminates
• 1 x 15ml bottle with do upwards of 5 US gallons or upwards 18.9 Ltrs
|Core Coolant Specifications|
|Edition||Mayhems Orange Dye|
|Supplied Volume||15 mL|
|Included Additives & Inhibitors|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Concentrates & Dyes|
|Recommended Mix Ratio||N/A|
|Mixable with Other Dyes/Concentrates||Yes|
|Coolant or Dyed Fluid Created||18900 mL|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747