15ml Mayhems Biocide Extreme Steriliser
• Suitable for use in water that has been dyed. Will not Foul the consumers system.
• Highly effective in preventing the build up of bio-films in PC water cooling.
• Mayhems Biocide Extreme? gives a 99.9% reduction of the species listed below within three hours.
• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires Disease), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus, Micrococcus luteus, Streptococcus agalactiae, Escherichia coli.
• Fast acting and effective at low concentration.
• Liquid easy to dispense.
• Functional over a broad temperature range.
• PH balancer
• Free PH Test Kit
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.