Scan Cat 6 LSZH 15m Snagless Patch Ethernet Lead Yellow
15m Scan ART-115Y CAT6a RJ45 Ethernet Network Patch Cable, Snagless, Screened/Foil Twisted Pair, YELLOW
By DPD On 24th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 10GBASE-T: 10 Times faster than Gigabit Ethernet, 10GE (also called 10GbE or 10 GigE) supports a data rate of 10Gbits/s (billion bits per second).
• S/FTP (or S/STP) : Screened and Foil (Shielded) Twisted Pair. Each individual pair is screened by foil and features an overall outer sheath. This shielding protects the cable from EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference).
• Snagless Connectors : The connectors feature a “bubble” which protects the locking clip on the RJ45 from damage or being snapped off during transport or installation.
• Flush Moulded Strain Relief : The flush moulded design allows the patch cables to be installed side by side in high-density network switches. The strain relief allows the cables to move without damaging the cable or breaking away from the connector while it is plugged in a device.
• This product has been tested and found to comply with the applicable electrical transmission characteristics specified in: ISO/IEC 11801 ED.2 and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
• IEC 60332-1-2, RoHS Compliant and 3P Verified
|Type||Cat-6A Ethernet Cable|
|Connector From||RJ45 (Male)|
|Connector To||RJ45 (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months