USB 3.0 C to VGA 15cm Cable USB Adaptor + Power Delivery
The USB 3.0 port allows you to connect a USB device to the host computer or another hub.
The USB-C female port can charge the host computer and supply power for the adapter at the same time.
The VGA port allows you to connect an extra monitor so that you can watch videos or slideshows on the big screen.
It also features a USB-C female port so you can charge for the host computer and supply power for the adapter simultaneously. It can work on Macbook’s or Google’s new Chromebook Pixel as well as other USB-C supported devices. Features • Supports USB-C input with VGA output.
• USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
• USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously.
• Supports BC1.2, the power of USB-A port can be up to 7.5w (5v/1.5a).
• Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
• Supports VGA resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz / 1080P @60Hz.
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.