USB 15cm 3.0 C Cable to HDMI/USB ADAPTOR with Power
The USB 3.0 port allows you to connect a USB device to the host computer or another hub.
The USB-C female port can charge the host computer and supply power for the adapter at the same time.
The HDMI port allows you to connect an extra monitor so that you can watch videos or slideshows on the big screen.
It also features a USB-C female port so you can charge for the host computer and supply power for the adapter simultaneously. It can work on Macbook’s or Google’s new Chromebook Pixel as well as other USB-C supported devices. Features • Supports USB-C input and HDMI output.
• Additional USB 3.0 Port.
• Supports USB-C charging.
• Supports USB 3.0 Super Speed (5Gbps) transmission, backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports BC1.2, the power of USB-A port can be up to 7.5w (5v/1.5a).
• USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously.
• USB-C female port supplies power up to 60w (20v/3a).
• Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
• Supports HDMI resolution up to 4kx2k @30Hz.
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.