Scan 15cm USB Type C Gigabit Ethernet + 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub
This is a USB 3 Type C to USB 3.0 3 port hub with Gigabit Ethernet, designed for connecting four USB devices to a host computer or another hub. With an integrated Gigabit port you can enjoy more flexibility. It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB 3 Type C supported devices. Features • Support USB-C, USB3.0, Gigabit Ethernet interface.
• The total output of the 3 ports is 900mA.
• Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB 2.0.
• Support 10/100 /1000Mbps bandwidth.
• Support twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction.
• USB-C female charging port for Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices charging.
• Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play, hot swap.
• Easy to carry and use.
• 15cm lead.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.