Scan 15cm USB Type C Gigabit Ethernet + 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub
This is a USB 3 Type C to USB 3.0 3 port hub with Gigabit Ethernet, designed for connecting four USB devices to a host computer or another hub. With an integrated Gigabit port you can enjoy more flexibility. It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB 3 Type C supported devices. Features • Support USB-C, USB3.0, Gigabit Ethernet interface.
• The total output of the 3 ports is 900mA.
• Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB 2.0.
• Support 10/100 /1000Mbps bandwidth.
• Support twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction.
• USB-C female charging port for Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices charging.
• Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play, hot swap.
• Easy to carry and use.
• 15cm lead.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.