Inject some Cooler Master cold to keep heat down and performance up. Swap in Predator FrostCore for intense gaming sessions.
We could all use a little less lag. Take control of your internet connection with Killer DoubleShot ProTM.
• Killer DoubleShot ProTM: We could all use a little less lag. With Killer DoubleShotTM Pro technology, you choose which applications get to use your precious bandwidth. Even more importantly, you can split your internet requirements over wired and wireless connections simultaneously.
• DustDefender: Keep your rig clean and ensure crucial components run smoothly with Predator DustDefender. Alternating airflow directions and AeroBlade, an ultrathin 0.1 mm all-metal fan with advanced aerodynamics, help stop dust from building up.
Hard angles and aggressive accents were inspired by intergalactic battlecruisers.
Architecturally designed air exhaust vents ensure a bold look from any angle.
Make It Yours
PredatorSense software puts advanced gaming tweaks at your disposal for a unique gaming experience.
• PredatorSense: PredatorSense gives you access to gaming features like keyboard macro profiles you can switch between in-game, and adjustable lighting configurations.
• Predator ProZone: Predator ProZone RGB keyboard has customisable multi-coloured backlight zones, with 16 million colours to choose from, and programmable macro profiles you can share. A number pad and dedicated macro buttons give you the control you deserve.
Predator SoundPound 2.1 boasts two speakers, a powerful subwoofer and Dolby® Audio™ for deep sound immersion. Features • 2.6 Intel Core i7 6700HQ processor.
• 15.6" Full HD IPS display.
• 8GB RAM pre-installed.
• Nvidia® GeForce® GTX 970M with 6 GB Dedicated Memory.
• Windows 10 Home (64 bit).
• 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0371 760 1000
Date Issued: 16th Oct 2017
Gaming on PCs used to be restricted to desktop computers equipped with a dedicated graphics card connected to a display, much in the same way that a games console works with a TV. Recent advances in technology have enabled manufacturers to equip laptops with increasing levels of graphics power without them being too bulky or heavy.