Seagate 14TB IronWolf Pro 3.5" SATA NAS HDD/Hard Drive
14TB Seagate ST14000NE0008 IronWolf Pro, 3.5" NAS HDD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 4.16ms, NCQ, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Superior NAS Drive
IronWolf Pro® is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-drive environments with a wide range of capacities. The IronWolf Pro HDD is a best-fit for the following applications with a workload rating of up to 300 TB/year:
• Built for commercial and enterprise network attached storage with up to 24-bays (NAS).
• Desktop RAID and servers.
• Multimedia server storage.
• Private cloud. Features • Optimised for NAS with AgileArray™: AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible.
• High Performance: By delivering high performance, this means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives.
• Range of Capacities up to 14TB: More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
• Do More with Multi-User Environments: Built with a workload rate of 300 TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you’re a creative professional or small business.
• IronWolf Health Management: Designed to operate on compatible NAS systems such as Synology, ASUSTOR and Thecus. Populated with supported IronWolf or IronWolf Pro HDDs It improves the overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention or recovery options for the user.
• Built-In Rotational Vibration Sensors: RV sensors are built in to mitigate vibration in multi-bay applications making sure there is consistent performance and reliability.
• 24x7 Over The Phone Support: for every IronWolf and IronWolf Pro drive.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||250 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||300 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||40 G|
|Max.Power Usage||7.9W W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months