NZXT 140mm Aer F High-Performance Airflow PWM Fan
140mm NZXT Aer F High-Performance Airflow Fan, 9 Blades Winglet Tips, PWM, 500-1500rpm, 34.48-103.43 CFM, 21-35dB, FDB
By DPD On 20th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Features • Optimized for high-performance airflow.
• Winglet designed fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust.
• PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-soft 22 dBA.
• Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years.
• Sleeved cables and vibration dampeners.
• Changeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately).
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||26 mm|
|Fan Speed||500 - 1,500 (+/- 200 RPM) rpm|
|Airflow||34.48 - 103.43 CFM|
|Air Pressure||0.15 - 1.42 mm H²O|
|Sound Level (dBA)||21 - 35 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Bearing Type||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Connectors||1 x 4-pin|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months