Fractal Design Venturi HF-14 Black Case Fan - 140mm
140mm Fractal Design Venturi HF-14 Case Fan, Black, 1200 RPM, 3 Pin Fan Header, FDB Bearing
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The HF-14 comes with two sets of solid vibration-dampening rubber corners: one for standard 140mm fan hole spacing (125mm) and one compatible with the standard 120mm hole spacing (105mm). The Venturi High Flow Series fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high quality materials. Features • Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
• Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
• Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber
• Dense, sturdy construction, made from high-grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplasticpolymer
• Fan geometry is optimized for a ground-breaking airflow, perfect for low-restriction usage scenarios such as computer case ventilation and low-density heatsinks or radiators.
• Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
• Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
• The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation
• Featuring a powerful motor to maintain a reliable speed and a low-speed adapter for reducing the speed without the use of a fan controller
• 140mm fans come with an additional set of vibration-dampening corners are included that lends compatibility with 120mm fan mounts (105mm screw spacing). This enables the use of 140mm fans on many CPU coolers.
• Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||1200 rpm|
|Sound Level (dBA)||26.5 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747