Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140mm PWM Case Fan
140mm Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14, Black/White, 7 Blade, Upto 1700RPM, Upto 105.9CFM Airflow, 33.7dB Max, PWM
By DPD On 17th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Fractal Design Dynamic X2 series are true all-purpose fans, offering excellent airflow and outstanding 100,000-hour life expectancy thanks to the new LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing.
Added PWM support offers precise fan control via a wide speed adjustment range allowing users to select their ideal mix of silent operation and maximum airflow.
The customized design of the Dynamic X2 results in a beautiful fan that helps to keep your system cool, yet quiet. Designed together with Fractal Design's high-end Venturi Series, the Dynamic X2 incorporates aerodynamic elements of airplane wing designs for significant noise reduction.
Available in multiple colours including black, white, and the classic Fractal Design white-on-black combination, the Dynamic X2 series are the perfect choice for those seeking an expertly balanced fan with exceptional dependability. Features • High-grade LLS bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability.
• PWM support offers a wide 500 to 2,000 RPM speed adjustment range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity.
• Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing, resulting in less wear over time.
• Optimized fan geometry balances airflow with extra emphasis on static pressure for great performance in any usage scenario.
• Aerodynamic stator with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
• Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile.
• Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts.
• “Trip wire” technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quiet fan environment.
• Customized design contributes to a cool running and beautiful looking build.
• Available in 120mm and 140mm sizes and multiple colours including black, white or the signature Fractal Design white-on-black combination.
|Edition||Dynamic X2 GP-14|
|Pack Type||Single (1) Fan Standalone Pack|
|Includes||1 x 140mm Fan/s|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||1700 rpm|
|Air Pressure||1.95 mm H²O|
|Sound Level (dBA)||33.7 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Cable length||500 mm|
|Connectors||1 x 4-pin|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Fractal Design