Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140mm Black Case Fan
140mm Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14, Black, 7 Blade, Upto 1000RPM, Upto 68.4CFM Airflow, 18.9dB Max, 3-Pin
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Designed together with our high-end Venturi Series, the Dynamic X2 Series fans feature aerodynamic elements, similarly found in airplane wing designs, with significant noise-reducing elements.
Available in two colour combinations: pure black, or the classic Fractal Design signature colour scheme with white blades and black frame. The Dynamic X2 series are the perfect companion for users looking to make use of an all-purpose fan with an exceptional lifespan. Features • High grade LLS bearing with class leading 100,000 hours MTBF.
• Equipped with a counter-pull magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing.
• Fan geometry optimized for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios.
• Aerodynamically shaped stator struts including the wire strut. Helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
• Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades which result in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile.
• Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades further reducing the humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts.
• A "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades near the leading edge. The trip wire introduces a larger turbulent boundary layer at an earlier stage, this delays the layer separation and improves both airflow and noise characteristics.
• The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build.
• Available in two colour combinations.
• Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes.
|Pack Type||Single (1) Fan Standalone Pack|
|Includes||1 x 140mm Fan/s|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||1000 rpm|
|Air Pressure||0.71 mm H2O|
|Sound Level (dB)||18.9 dB|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Connectors||1 x 3-pin|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- Quiet PC