Aerocool DS Edition 140mm Black Fan Dual Material/Colour FDB Fan 10.8dBA Retail
140mm Aerocool Dead Silence Black Fan Dual Material/Colour FDB Fan 10.8dBA Retail
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Beautifully finished “Dual Colour and Dual Material Fan” with four color combinations.
• The world’s first dual-layered fan blades - combination of plastic and rubber fan blades to absorb “Wind” noise.
• “Fish Eye” surface design on the back rubber side of the fan blades to minimize the air turbulence.
• Optimized fan blade angle design for a perfect balance of airflow and noise.
• Noise and shock reduction fan frame incorporating four Silencer Blocks and anti-vibration rubber pads on each mounting holes.
• Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) delivers longer life span, higher precision rotation and anti-shock function.
• Low starting voltage of 3V.
• Four Anti-vibration screws are included for easier installation.
• Power cables are "black" sleeved with both 3pin and Molex 4pin connectors.
• Low speed 7V Voltage Reduction Cable included for ultra-low speed with unrecognizable noise.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months