Seagate Exos X14 12TB 3.5" SATA Enterprise HDD/Hard Drive
12TB Seagate ST12000NM0008 Exos X14, 3.5" Enterprise HDD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), 7200rpm, 256MB, 512E/4096N, 4.16ms, NCQ, OEM
By DPD On 21st Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Best Fit Applications:
• Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers.
• Massive scale-out data centers.
• Big data applications.
• High-capacity density RAID storage.
• Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays.
• Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph.
• Enterprise backup and restore— D2D, virtual tape.
• Centralized surveillance. Features • 12TB per drive for more petabytes per rack than lower capacity drives.
• Industry's lowest power and weight for optimum data center TCO.
• Highest 12TB hard drive performance with enhanced caching, making it perfect for big data applications.
• PowerBalance™ feature optimizes IOPS/Watt.
• Helium sealed-drive design with no porosity and uniform density.
• Superior material and weld-width design for a more robust, hermetically sealed-drive enclosure that protects from helium leaks.
• Digital environmental sensors for measuring internal pressure, helping to ensure high reliability, performance, and quality.
• Latest hermetic interconnect technology supporting higher data rate heads and higher pin counts for extreme thermal conditions.
• Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 2.5M-hr MTBF rating.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||261 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||550 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||40 G|
|Max.Power Usage||10 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 147 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871-472-4747 or 01204-474747