Seagate Exos X16 14TB 3.5" SAS HDD/Hard Drive
12TB Seagate Exos X16 ST16000NM002G SAS Hard Drive, 3.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 4.16ms, OEM
By DPD On 22nd Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Scalable. Responsive. Innovative.
For everything hyperscale, there’s Exos X — the most powerful way to access the datasphere and harness the full potential of the cloud. Exos X16, Exos X14, Exos X12, and Exos X10 enterprise hard drives integrate the latest technology in support of a scalable, secure, and reliable cloud data centre. Specifically designed to work in highly scalable environments requiring low power consumption and weight, the Exos X series hard drives perform consistently while scaling to meet the stringent TCO requirements of most cloud-based data centres.
• Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers and low latency.
• PowerBalance™ feature optimises Watts/TB.
• Helium sealed-drive design delivers lower total cost of ownership through lower power and weight.
• Next-generation helium side-sealing weld technology for added handling robustness and leak protection.
• Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance.
• Data protection and security: Seagate Secure™ features for safe, affordable, fast, and easy drive retirement.
• Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 5-year limited warranty and 2.5M-hr MTBF rating.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||261 MB/s|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||50 G|
|Max.Power Usage||10.2 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months