Seagate Exos 10E2400 V9 1.2TB 2.5" SAS HDD/Hard Drive
1.2TB Seagate Exos 10E2400 V9 ST1200MM0009 SAS Hard Drive, 2.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 10Krpm, 128MB Cache, 512N, 2.9ms, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Exos 10E2400: Superior Performance
Trusted, efficient and versatile enterprise storage with reliable performance, the Exos™ 10E2400 hard drive is designed for future-proof flexibility. Delivering capacities up to 2.4TB, the Exos 10E2400 is the industry’s highest-capacity & fastest 10K-RPM hard drive for mission-critical applications. The Exos 10E2400 is ideal for helping with your transaction-based application needs.
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
The high capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint of the Exos 10E2400 drive enables data centres to keep pace with data growth and optimise data centre real estate. Exos 10E2400 delivers up to 2.4 TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications. The latest 12 Gb/s SAS interface provides improved scalability.
Maximise Storage Investments for the Long Haul
Exos 10E2400 offers Protection Information (PI) to help protect against data corruption*, and Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organisations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption. RAID recovery is faster and safer with the help of the Seagate RAID Rebuild® technology option.
• growth and optimize data center real estate.
• Delivers up to 2.4TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
• Future-proof your storage infrastructure with a single advanced format interface model.
• Seagate® Enhanced Caching feature accelerates read and write I/O operations,
• preventing applications from slowing down under peak usage conditions.
• Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
• Seagate Secure® features for preventing unauthorized access to data and for
• compliance with data security standards.
• Protection Information (PI) protects against data corruption.1
• Seagate Secure SED and FIPS 140-2 government-grade models provide security for
• data-at-rest, and Instant Secure Erase (ISE) helps cut IT drive retirement costs.2
• Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables
• IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
• Seagate RAID Rebuild® technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871-472-4747 or 01204-474747